Saturday, October 3, 2009

Kmart super doubles deals

Not sure if our KMart is doubling coupons but these are good deals nontheless.

kmartlogo

Just wanted to share with you guys the two transactions that I did this evening at Kmart. I wanted to do the double dipping Holiday/Spend $50 catalina promotions. I also wanted to turn around and get some cheap toilet paper while there was a promotion for it. This is what I did:

$12 six boxes of 15 ct Gallon size Ziploc Holiday Bags
$9.98 two Glade Holiday Reed infusers
$4.49 one Tide Stain release 10 ct
$19.99 one box of Huggies diapers
$10 four 2 oz Glade candle
$5 two Pledge wipes packs
=$61.46 subtotal before taxes
-$5 when I used $5/50 kmart coupon
-$6 two $1.50/2 Ziploc printable coupons doubled
-$4 two B2G1 Ziploc tearpad coupons
-$8 two $2/1 Glade Reed infuser coupons from Kmart coupon booklet doubled
-$10 four free glade candle coupons
-$4 two Pledge printable coupons doubled
-$2 Tide release coupon doubled
-$2 Tide Stain release discount at register
-$19.99 FREE box of Huggies diaper coupon I had
= -$0.47 plus tax out of pocket and got one $12 and one $5 catalinas.

THEN I had to get some Charmin while it’s cheap and I had good coupons for it:

$26.97 when I bought three big packs of Charmin
$4.49 Tide Stain release
= $31.46 subtotal before taxes
-$6 three $1/1 Any Charmin homemailer coupons (from samples)
-$2 Tide release coupon doubled
-$2 Tide Stain release discount at register
-$12 coupon from previous transaction
=$9.96 plus tax out of pocket and got another $5 catalina off my next purchase.

So, I spent $10.43 plus tax out of pocket and still have $10 in catalinas to use. The best part is that I bought our favorite toilet paper (54 big rolls!) for pretty much FREE!

this is from a coupons clipper blog . . .
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment